google-site-verification=O3d9RvbDV4Vsr369M0WDmSAKrMFowwIhOcTnYEIT_0g Oge Okoye flaunts her new Fashion style in new photos ~ Agbani Celeb Fashion & Gist


Saturday

Oge Okoye flaunts her new Fashion style in new photos


She's one truly amazing , funny, bold and beautiful lady who never fails to show off those beautiful curves of hers *coughs* ok, she's also a beauty queen like me but basedin Nollywood and a Bsc holder 

She loves colors and prints and plays around them well no matter what she's wearing and I love how she rocks her Ankara (African prints) by looking at this pictures. She's one lady that is very comfortable in her own skin when she is acting. I also love that she's really open about certain things/ issues in her life besides Acting, which is an inspiration to most her fans. 

2 comments:

  1. Waooo, I like Oge Okoye very well because She is always plain to in her movies....I like this picture. Please can you send my the full image of the aboved 1st picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good, she really look different in this dress....I like her new look.

    ReplyDelete