google-site-verification=O3d9RvbDV4Vsr369M0WDmSAKrMFowwIhOcTnYEIT_0g Checkout BTS photos from Kendall Jenner's topless GQ shoot ~ Agbani Celeb Fashion & Gist


Friday

Checkout BTS photos from Kendall Jenner's topless GQ shoot

 GQ magazine has released more racy behind the scene photos of Kendall Jenner's topless shoot.The 19 year old supermodel also explained why her career as a model is not featured on their KUWTK show
"This is a career that I've always wanted. And I mean, what else would I be doing? I probably would have gone to school to get the degree to go to work, when work was already there."
"I told them from the beginning, I was like, 'Okay, love you guys, but we're not gonna do this. You're not gonna follow me to shows, you're not gonna be with me on this ride.'"
 On Kylie,she says
‘If you really want the truth, I text Kylie so many times and I look like a desperate girlfriend or something because she does not respond to me,’ she frankly said. ‘She loves me though so it’s ok.
She also says she and sister Kylie didn't have a choice regarding appearing on a reality show
"Me and my little sister [Kylie Jenner] were placed in,"Like, 'Okay, there's gonna be a TV show around.' We didn't have a say. And how could we have a say? It was in our home. There was no way we couldn't be on it."
On if she would change things if given the opportunity
"If someone was like, 'Do you...?' Honestly, I can't answer that question. I have no idea. I don't remember. I was 10 years old when the TV show started. I don't remember what it was like before."

0 comments:

Post a Comment