google-site-verification=O3d9RvbDV4Vsr369M0WDmSAKrMFowwIhOcTnYEIT_0g Omawunmi Akinnifesi's engagement annoucement was an April Fools prank ~ Agbani Celeb Fashion & Gist


Friday

Omawunmi Akinnifesi's engagement annoucement was an April Fools prank

The 2005 ex-MBGN beauty queen played a fast one on fans when she announced her engagement earlier on.Now, she says it was an April Fools prank..
She wrote
 #Aprilfool I couldn't help it. Too bad this photo may not get as many likes as the prank photo. Goes to show you gossip gist spreads faster than the truth 😜😜😜. But don't worry guys. Very soon. Thank you for the calls, texts and DMs 😹. To all my lovely bloggers. Sorry for inconvenience
Personally, I won't play such a prank if I'm in a relationship,because the guy may feel I''m indirectly asking him to propose..

0 comments:

Post a Comment