google-site-verification=O3d9RvbDV4Vsr369M0WDmSAKrMFowwIhOcTnYEIT_0g I Was Scared Stiff Of Becoming A Father At 28 - 9ice ~ Agbani Celeb Fashion & Gist


Saturday

I Was Scared Stiff Of Becoming A Father At 28 - 9ice

Alapomedji crooner, 9ice, has revealed how scared he was upon finding out he was going to be a father at 28, with ex-wife, Toni Payne.

“When news of my first child’s pregnancy got to me, I was gripped with fear because I thought I was too young to father a child. I was just 28-years old at that time so I wasn’t really prepared emotionally or otherwise, I felt I wasn’t ready for that kind of commitment”, he revealed.

 He stressed that the birth of his first child, Zion, inspired his hit song titled No be mistake. “When my son was finally born, it became clear to me that his birth was not a mistake; this was what actually inspired me to write and sing the song No be mistake”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment